Start Write 102
How to Outline and Craft Your Story for Maximum Impact
You have been saying for months, even years, you were going to write your story! You've been bragging to your friends about how God gave you the title and how powerful your story is. But you have no book to show.
- No cover
- No outline
- No words on the page
Or perhaps you did start but life happened, you got writer's block, got stuck on a painful part, or just gave in to the voice of the enemy telling you your story doesn't matter.
Start Write 102 is just for you!
In a few short hours learn how to:
- Identify your ideal reader
- Outline your book from Intro to Back Matter
- Craft your story using my 3-step S.R.A. (story, revelation, application) Method
This course is for you if:
1. You are tired of talking about being a writer and ready to start writing
2. You are able to not just tell your story, but detail the victory
3. Are ready to begin the writing process to heal yourself and others
4. You desire to write a CHRISTIAN self-help, motivational, non-fiction book
In addition to being an author. Indiana is an inspirational speaker, life and writing coach. With degrees in Social Work (BSW), Public Administration (MPA) and Counseling (MPC), along with her life experiences Indiana teaches women who have been trapped by their past gain freedom through healing, uncovering their identity in Christ and turning their pain into purpose. She is also the CEO of Victory Publishing Co where she assists aspiring writers in writing and publishing their testimonies. Her other titles include: Stop Asking Why Are You Single, Saved, Single & Frustrated and Awaken the Dream.